terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2009

Seven Five!

Starting the second week, and 1kg lighter!!
My weekend:
Was spent at my parents' house, it was raining a LOT, and I managed to stay at the couch, cuddling with my cats, (they are really cute), while listening to the rain outside. Who doesn't love that?
I also made a vanilla cake, special order from my little brother.
A great thing that I also did, was to clean my closet. I don't live there anymore, so I always love to remind the old stuff I have. I brought some old clothes and shoes that I pretend to sell online,
I sure need some extra$$$$!
I bought a super-cute gloss on Friday that will give away to girlfriends for Christmas. They do not read my blog!
And last but not least: I already have a follower:)
And SHE's my most recent source of inspiration:) Thank you!



Sem comentários: